Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Never Say Never

Another year...  another year on the beach where it's just not my year. I've been in my cover-up and cupping my boobs and setting them up high to sit just right in my swimsuit. 

Story of my life.

Just another year that I sit in my beach chair saying to myself "next year I'll be fit and in the best shape of my life...

In fact, that happens often... Like that time I said I'd have my third and final baby "when I lost weight."  And then six years passed by and I just said, whatever... might as well do it heavy or not.

Or like how I have this huge plan to lose a bunch of weight so I can have family pictures done... Where I'm in this pretty white dress with cowboy boots surrounded by my little ducklings on the bed of an old beat up turquoise truck in a field. I mean I haven't thought about this or anything. But it hasn't happened because I haven't dropped those lb's.

And the list goes on... Dreams of buying an outfit with a cute Lily Pulitzer belt with embroidered lobsters or crabs or something to wear with a cute formfitting polo instead of my usual oversized XL Kohl's polo.  Visions of cutting my hair in an inverted short bob when I lose that double chin.  Picturing myself driving our tractor in the field with a cowboy hat, daisy dukes, and a bikini top... and let's just say my moments of doing that are running out because my kids might be mortified.

Ya see, I have all these dreams for "when I lose my weight." 

I also see my facebook feed filled with Mom's and friends that sell crap.  Yep, their statuses annoy me- but in a strange way.  Yes, they get on my nerves, but a small inkling of me wants to join in- just to try to contribute to my family so that I might not have to one day sell my body to afford a pitching lesson or a softball tournament shirt. 

So guess what... Meet your new Beachbody Coach!  Yep, me!

And guess what... I PROMISE not to fill your feeds with nonsense (OK- just a little, but y'all put up with me being the crazy I already am)...  and I promise to never, ever bring up Beachbody or "sell" anything to you so please, please don't dodge me at the supermarket.  In fact, I won't bother anyone unless you come to me.

And don't you worry... I'm already the butt of my family's jokes this week... I'm the heaviest I've ever been in my life and I want to give YOU transformation advice.  LOL!  I even find it funny.

But the truth is, not to sound full of myself- but I am GREAT at taking care of others.  It's just finding the time for myself that I find hard.  Who knows... it might even be YOU that motivates me to finally take control of my oh so svelte figure. :)

Never say Never...  I might just show up in your feed with a duck face, cowboy hat, and driving a tractor one day.  But for now, I'm just a fat chick bandwagoning with some 21 day fix, Shaun T, and some Shakeology. Let's get it girls.

This blog is about to go down for real... hopefully along with inches and my scale.:)

Stay tuned.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment